10 Foods You Should Learn to Hate
It is so difficult to be in a situation where you have to lose weight. Losing weight
is one of the most dreadful activities that one is compelled to do unless of course you are gifted with genes
that won’t make you gain weight (I’m guessing no, since you’re reading this article).
Unfortunately, a big percentage of people have to lose weight and maintain a healthy lifestyle. That is why
there are 10 things you ought to learn to hate so you could lose weight once and for all:
- Take your eyes off those cakes. Slice of chocolate cake is comparable to a one hour
session of yoga class. You have to stay away from cakes. Even a slice of rum pound cake has more or less has
360 calories. A fat free pound cake has 240 calories. There’s just too much cholesterol because of the butter,
eggs and other ingredients.
- Food from McDonalds. You will be surprised to know that a Big Mac from McDonalds has 590
calories and 52% of it is from fat. French fries give you as much as 238 calories. These are sumptuous foods
but have zero nutrients and heavy on fats. You might want to exchange your burger for a salad instead.
- Eggs. Eggs are a good source of protein. However, too much of it will make you fat. It
contains 216 mg of cholesterol.
- French Fries. It is the deep fried food that one could not get enough. Potatoes are
delicious especially if deep fried. You might want to limit on this because it will kill your diet.
- Sodas. Sodas are carbonated drinks that have a high amount of sugar. You are like drinking
2 Tbsps. of sugar for every glass of soda. It also contains caffeine that will prevent the slimming process of
your body as you diet.
- Donuts. Ever wonder as to why policemen are heavier? It is because they munch on donuts to
help them keep awake on their night shift. They snack on it quite often that is why they grew a pound heavier.
A glazed donut has 240 calories that is equal to half an inch growth on your waistline.
- Chocolate Bars. A lot of people crave chocolate. However, this is a food that you should
avoid because it has so much fat and calories.
- Any kind of nuts. An ideal amount of nuts that you are
allowed to eat would be a handful. Too much of it would make you gain weight.
- Liquors. Alcohol makes you increase your weight. Getting booze like a single can of beer
can increase your weight to about 1 pound.
- White flour. There is nothing good in store for you if you eat foods that are made of
flour. Pastas, bread and pies are just full of empty carbs that will make you fat.