Adapexin-P weight loss pill review
"Lose 10, 15, even up to 20 Pounds in 28 days" screams at the top of the page
the moment you visit official Adapexin-P website.
As soon as we see claims like this, we always become suspicious and want to review that product right away so
that consumers can make educated decisions.
On their website, manufacturers claim that "Adapexin contains 7 CLINICALLY PROVEN INGREDIENTS in their
CLINICALLY PROVEN AMOUNTS."
These ingredients are:
- Phenylethylamine (37.5 mg) - They claim that Phenylethylamine reduces your hunger and
suppresses your appetite, but we couldn't find any real evidence that will support these claims.
- Glucomannan (1000mg) – Has been shown to be of a great help in weight loss, but dosage of
1,000 mg per day is not enough to achieve the promised weight loss.
- Chromax (500mcg) – Ingredient found very often in many weight loss supplements. It can
influence weight loss in tiny amounts. There's no clinical evidence that it can decrease your caloric intake by
365 calories per day and there's no evidence that it increases lean muscle mass.
- Raspberry Ketones (100mg) – There are some clinical studies with Raspberry Ketones done on
animals, but not on humans.
- Evodiamine (50mg) – Same goes here; there are studies done on animals, but there's no
evidence that Evodiamine can work in people.
- Caffeine Anhydrous (199mg) – Included in many diet pills today, but has a very small
effect on weight loss. Caffeine can give people that extra energy in order to be physically more active.
- Vitamin B12 (500mcg) – Does not help in weight loss at all.
- Ginger Root (50mg)
Does Adapexin-P work?
As you can see, there are many problems with Adapexin-P and their statements about clinically proven
ingredients. If you decide to buy this supplement, don't expect miracles to happen as they claim on their official
website. Yes, you might lose some weight, but this is nothing to be excited about.
Do we recommend Adapexin-P?
No, we don't. There are much better and safer diet pills out there.
What are the alternatives?
We invite you to take a look at our top rated diet
pills page and take it from there.