8-FX weight loss pill review
8-FX is a weight loss pill that states the following 8 things:
- Support metabolism
- Support fat oxidation
- Support optimal thyroid activity
- Increase focus and alertness
- Increase energy
- Support mood
- Increase norepinephrine, the “thermogenic” activator
- Support cAMP-mediated fat breakdown
But can it really do all these things? Let's find out.
- Chromium – Some scientific studies proved that it can cause weight loss while others shown that it actually
doesn't cause any weight loss.
- Neuravena Wild Green Oat Extract
- Caffeine (50mg) – It was shown that caffeine helps you lose weight, but you can't expect to lose much
weight with only 50g.
- DMAE – Supposedly it can positively affect your mood but we need to have more research in this field.
- Coleus Forskolii – It's true that Coleus Forskolii contributes to losing weight but they don't say how much
of Coleus Forskolii is included in 8-FX diet pill.
- Raspberry Ketones – It was proven that they can cause weight loss in mice when included as 1% of the diet.
However, in order to get 1% of your diet as raspberry ketones, you would need to take a lot of 8-FX pills.
Please do not take more 8-FX pills than the daily dose!
- Evodia Extract – Can cause weight loss in mice but we need more research on humans.
- Advantra-Z – It contains synephrine which was shown to cause weight loss. However it is unknown how much
synephrine there is inside this diet pill.
- Green tea – Was proven to help with weight loss. In order to be effective, you need to take 300mg or more
Green tea daily. It is very unlikely that 8-FX contains that amount of Green tea per day.
- Yohimbe – Doesn't say how much of Yohimbe is included, making it difficult for us to tell if it will help
with weight loss or not.
- Japanese Knotweed Extract
How much does it cost?
8-FX diet pill will cost you $47.89 for 80 pills. That means that if you take 4 pills per day
(as recommended) one bottle will last you for 20 days. This is rather high price for less than a month supply of
diet pills. It's true that 8-FX contains some clinically proven ingredients, but they are included in a proprietary
blend. This usually means the manufacturers don't want you to know how much of each ingredient is present.
Is there a money back guarantee?
Contacting the manufacturers of 8-FX was proven to be difficult. When you call them you will be greeted with the
automated phone system. Therefore we couldn't determine if they have money back guarantee or not. Probably
not, because otherwise they would be shouting all over the place about a money back guarantee.
Do we recommend 8-FX weight loss pill?
It's hard to recommend this product because they don't disclose full amounts of ingredients
present inside the diet pill. Instead we recommend you to find a diet pill that will not hide from you ingredients
amounts and will offer you a good money back guarantee.